Celebrating over 36 years as commercial surveying consultants and project managers.
Building surveyors | Surveying consultants | Project management
Commercial Party Wall Matters
RR Paice & Co. has a comprehensive knowledge of commercial party wall matters having frequently acted on behalf of both individual building owners and adjoining property owners.
We have been a member of the Pyramus and Thisbe Society for over 38 years dealing with issues such as:
- Advice on party wall procedures under the Party Wall etc. Act 1996 and agreement of party wall awards including the preparation of schedules of condition
- Rights to light advice, technical information, negotiation and settlement of claims
- Negotiation of access agreements, including scaffolding licences and crane oversailing licences
- Advice on the provisions of the Access to Neighbouring Land Act 1992
- Boundary Disputes
- Advice regarding sunlight and daylight issues
- Preparation of detailed information regarding the impact that new developments have on adjoining properties, providing reporting to accompany planning applications
- Advice in respect of damages, liabilities
If you are in need of advice or assistance in relation to any commercial party wall matters please call 0333 090 4258 or complete and submit our enquiry form.
RR Paice & Co. also acts on behalf of clients with regard to residential party wall matters.
RR Paice & Co