RR Paice & Co. has considerable specialist experience in acquisition and fit-out work for public houses and restaurants.
Our services include:
- Initial building survey and appraisal report
- Preparation of scheme drawings and designs
- Obtaining consents
- Supervision of construction work and furnishings
- Advice and condition reports on existing businesses for prospective tenants
- Defence and negotiation of dilapidations claims on behalf of tenants
Increasingly we are acting for Pub Licensees who are being served with interim and terminal schedules of dilapidations by Pub Companies or private landlords seeking to regain possession of the property.
Many of the schedules that are being served are grossly over costed in respect of the necessary repairs and reinstatement works and many are not served correctly and pay no attention to the requirement now in place for these to beprepared in accordance with the Pre-action Protocol under the Civil Procedure Rules (CPR).
We have recently been successful in assisting a number of clients to significantly reduce their liability and payments in respect of damages.→ more about dilapidations