In each project we adhere to best practice to design and build in a sustainable manner and wherever possible we make every effort to ensure our works improve the environment.
We seek to reduce energy use, Co2 production, fossil fuel dependence, the consumption of resources and pollution in both our design conception and any construction works in which we are involved.
Sustainability is now a crucial factor in all construction throughout the UK and we are working with clients towards the London Mayor's target of 20% energy from renewable sources.
- Low energy building design
- Building integrated renewable energy systems
- Dynamic Insulation
- Building simulation
- Energy management, design and survey - NHER SAP
- Post occupation evaluation
- Energy efficient buildings for industry
- Best practice design advice
- Visual and environmental impact assessments
Please contact RR Paice & Co. if you have any enquiries regarding environmental issues in relation to building or require more information concerning our environmental policy.